Monday, 12 August 2013

Stila: Happily Ever After Palette

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted for a week I've been pretty busy in the last week. 
I recently made a purchase online for ASOS and brought a new Stila palette which was an exclusive - I hadn't seen this palette around but I have seen this on Stila's website, however I'm not sure how long it'll be around for or how long it has been stocked for.  All the eye shadows in this palette are allegedly new apart from the Kitten shade and with all the stuff in it, the net value of this palette comes to $216 for so much less. 



The palette is small and compact and comes with a waterproof smudgestick in Lionfish which is a dark brown with shimmer. 


It comes with six eye shadows, two cheek products (one blush and one bronzer) , and two lip products (one lip gloss, one lipstick). The only thing I don't like about this palette is palette is, the section with the mirror would not be able to go travelling with because it is not magnetic. 


The first colour is a simple base which didn't show up in colour which is called Bliss, it has some slight shimmer but is barely noticeable, the first on the swatches is Kitten, this is the most well known shade in Stila's eyeshadow collection. The second on the swatches is Beauty, this is a beautiful creamy matte orangey brown shade, I love this colour for the outer corner. The third is Forever which is a gorgeous dusty rose, i love this colour for my crease with Kitten. The Fourth is Veil, which is a nice shimmery brown - great for a smokey eye. The last is Twinkle - like all Stila palette this is the one with the more chunkier glitter in it, however its a nice dark colour for liner. 


The blush is a really creamy formula and i love it, it is called Flush, I'm not sure if you can get this in the convertible individual ones but its just a gorgeous baby doll pink.
The bronze is also good as it is a light bronze meaning which my fair skin tone I can actually use this - it is just called Bronze. 


 

The first swatch is just the smudge stick, this is a nice brown called Lionfish with some golden shimmer to it, although this one is not as waterproof as some others I've tried it is great for a long lasting liner. 
The lipstick is the second swatch which is a gorgeous orangey tan colour in Love, and although it does now suit my skintone it would suit a lot of others, the Gloss however does suit my skin tone and it not sticky just really nice and light to wear, the pigmentation on both is great. The gloss is called The Kiss. 

If you're interested in this palette you can check it out on ASOS and the STILA website. 
On ASOS this was £29.50 and on the Stila website it is $75 but $35 at the moment with sales. 


Until tomorrow,
Byeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment