Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Whats on my Face #7

Hey guys today I'm slightly minimal and natural.
The only thing unnatural today is my eye shadow.

For foundation i'm wearing my once was pressed but now is loose because it broke from Natural Collection in shade Cool. This blends nicely into my skin and makes it look pretty good if I say so myself.
For Concealer i'm wearing Rimmel Wake Me Up - as usual you've all heard about this.
For blush I'm wearing Revlon's photoready in Coral Reef 300 I love the texture of this and it blends so nicely into the skin its a cream blush which blends into powder. 
For eyeliner I'm wearing Soap and Glory supercat liner - as usual you've heard about this and how much I love it. 


I'm wearing two eyeshadows today one in Bikini Tini by Benefit in the Creaseless Cream formula - I love these as a base but I do not like this for all over because they are slightly cakey on my lids. 
For the other I'm wearing Thanks a Latte by Benefit in the powder formula which is a gorgeous golden bronze. 


Both of these shadows come in the Bronze box kit by benefit along with the mascara I'm wearing today - They're Real this box is £25.50 in most stores but vary from £23-26 in some shops.


Until tomorrow, 
Byeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment