Thursday, 1 January 2015

2014 Beauty Favorites.

I thought 2015 would be the perfect time to reintroduce myself into blogging, I took some time away and it was much needed.. I even stopped reading blogs for a while and focused on what I wanted to actually do. I found a course with a company called QC which do online makeup courses so I can get my qualification and work at the same time.. and hopefully with time actually get a job in the thing I'm so passionate about.. some people may think this is the wrong way to go about it, I am not interested in going back into the education system as such and I did not wanna take a lot of time out of work. The time away only enhanced my passion, I brought quite a few beauty books in my time away like Pretty Honest - Sali Hughes and Michelle Phans new book. I also brought a book on beauty and lifestyle which has helped a lot on my weight loss, it has reached two stone currently, but gave up in December because we all need a break sometimes. And after all that, here's my 2014 beauty favorites.


Lancome Air De Teint Foundation - Shade 010 - £29.50 
This is a really lovely light weight formula which really just sinks into the skin, I've loved this ever since I brought it, its kind of like a serum foundation so it's very liquidy and you have to shake it up before use because it separates, It has a SPF of 15 so it's great for every day unlike Lancomes normal foundations however it only has 11 shades, my shades has a slight grey tone so it's great for girls like me who are pale with very little natural colour in their skin. The price is high but it lasts for months so I personally think it's worth it.

Mac Concealer Palette - Light - £35 
I like this for everyday use, I had gotten really bored of my collection concealer and really it just didn't sit right at all, this palette contains NC15, NC20, NW10, NW20, Pale Yellow and Pale Pink. I use NC15 a lot under my eyes and the pale yellow for my blemishes. the middle two shades get a bit more love as larger blemish cover ups and eye bases. Mac also does this palette for Medium Deep and Dark skin tones. 

Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liners - £15 
I have been swaying away from my liquid liners and just adding a bit of pencil liner to smudge out, as it's a lot quicker and still looks put together, my favorites have been Roach (shown above) and Demolition. 

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette - $45 
My mum got this for me when she went to Las Vegas, a good choice on her behalf and the help of Sephora staff, I didn't expect this when she came back, it's a really nice palette for all occasions however a review will be up soon so, keep an eye out. 

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils - Dragon Girl  - £18 
I love this red for when I go out and days out, it's a beautiful statement red. I personally find it quite hard to pull off a red with my pale skin as I feel like your eyes immediately go straight to my lips which.. I don't really want people just staring at them.. So this is really nice for someone like me.. who wants a red but hates looking like snow white. It is a pink based red as well so it's easier to pull off. Stains and stays on forever.. through drinks and dancing like a crazy person. 

Ren Rosa Centafolia Gel Cleanser - £14 
I have gone quite natural with my skincare, I have decided to stop using anything with Parabens and Sulfates in them so at the moment I'm currently going through my stash, in that time I found out that Ren didn't use Parabens in their products and I was currently loving this cleanser so this has become a quick favorite. Be warned this is very floral in scent but not an offensive smell. An update on my natural products will come soon.

Aurelia Probiotic Skincare - Miracle Cleanser - £34 
This is a beautiful cleanser for the night time, if you're used to cleansing balms like I can this is strange to start using, however once you get used to the cream texture it's a lovely indulgent product with a gorgeous smell, of Chamomile, Eucalyptus and Rosemary. A lovely choice for the nighttime I might add and removes makeup well. 

Thankyou. 


1 comment:

  1. Посетите мой сайт и закажите оборудование для салонов красоты. Здесь можно дешево купить салон красоты ля флер, ультразвуковая ванна baku 3550, Ультразвуковой скрабер ud-039, Urządzenia do peelingu kawitacyjnego cena

    ReplyDelete